Organized 1892. Office at 912 Grand avenue.
Engaged in the manufacture of animal extracts for medicinal
purposes -- thirty-two in number. Eight to twenty
workmen are employed. These extracts are used in every
quarter of the globe. The output has steadily
increased since beginning, averaging about 25 per cent.
This company was the originator of gland extracts. A
son of one of the firm was benefitted mentally and
physically by use of it in its experimental stages.
Their lead has been followed by the largest pharmaceutical
houses in the world. Gold medals were awarded at
Omaha, St. Louis and Portland exhibitions.