Organized March 7, 1912. Office 19 Commerce building;
factory Independence road and Blue river. A liquid gas
is manufactured and stored in steel bottles which is sold by
the pound for suburban, village and rural use.
Seventy-five men are employed at present, but a larger
number will be required soon. Product is distributed
in Kansas and Missouri. This gas can be used for al
domestic purposes, besides welding, brazing and casting,
paint burning, etc.