April 10, 1909
Final arrangements have been made for the dedication of the new Jewish educational building, located on Admiral boulevard at Harrison street. The dedicatory services will be held April 21 and 22. Owing to the lack of room in the auditorium of the new building the services on the night of April 21 will be held in the Temple on Linwood boulevard at Flora avenue.
The programme for the first services ill consist of an address by Rabbi H. H. Meyer and a sermon by Dr. E. G. Hirsch of Chicago. Dr. Hirsch's topic will be "Jewish Opportunities."
On the following day the services are to be held in the new institute building. Rev. Isadore Koplewitz will give the dedicatory prayer. He will be followed by A. Rothenberg, chairman of the building committee, who is to deliver the institution to Albert Benjamin, president of the Jewish charities, for its dedicated purposes. Dr. Hirsch and Rabbi Meyer will deliver addresses.